Boo! And not because we’re enjoying spooky things anymore – Halloween is over. 🙁 This is the other kind of boo. Boo to huge amounts of leftover Halloween candy that we just can’t deal with. You know you’re going to be eating Halloween candy until Christmas, at this rate. (Was it just my neighborhood, or were there less trick-or-treaters this year?)
Thankfully, easy dessert recipes come to the rescue by re-purposing your Halloween candy into works of art. Who says you have to eat it fun-sized? Combine all those little Kit Kat bars into Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies. Isn’t this life-changing? It’s awesome what you can do with leftover Halloween candy.
At TheBestDessertRecipes.com, we have plenty of amazing dessert recipes to turn that “Boo!” into a “Whoo!” Prepare to be amazed.
10 Leftover Halloween Candy Recipes
- Easy No-Bake Candy Corn Bars
- Kit Kat Cheesecake Brownies
- Peanut Butter Lover’s Trash Candy
- Ultimate Salty-Sweet Halloween Candy Cake Bars
- Reese’s Pieces No-Fail Fudge
- Loaded Candy Corn Magic Bars
- Leftover Halloween Candy Mini Pies
- Thanksgiving Pretzel Turkeys
- Butterfinger Blasted Cookies
- Rolo-Stuffed Caramel Blondies
What kinds of leftover Halloween candy do you have?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Two-Tomato Salsa + Brieftons Giveaway - December 20, 2016
- Slow Cooker Coq au Vin a la Julia Child + the zen of slow cooking Giveaway - December 19, 2016
- Old School German Goulash + Dreamfarm Giveaway - December 16, 2016