Banana splits are so classic, Marilyn Monroe probably ate them. I imagine that back in the heyday of diners, you couldn’t do better than a banana split for dessert. Thankfully, the queen of all desserts is gracefully adapting to a new era, just like Madonna.
Standard Banana Split Ingredients
- Vanilla Ice Cream (or Neapolitan)
- Chocolate fudge
We know you love banana split recipes because Banana Split Lasagna continues to be RecipeChatter’s most popular recipe of all time, and it’s easy to see why! It’s a quick and easy dessert recipe in an irresistible flavor. Readers are constantly telling us how popular Banana Split Lasagna is at potlucks and parties. No one goes home with leftovers.
In this new era of food, people love variations on any famous flavors, and banana splits are no different. On TheBestDessertRecipes.com, we have banana split in every form from cheesecake to brownies! Check out our round-up of our most bananular desserts, along with some favorites we found around the web.
This blog post is part of our Link Love series, where we give some love to bloggers we admire. Check out last week’s Cake Mix Link Love.
15 Banana Split Desserts
- Banana Split Parfait
- Banana Split Dessert Salad
- Banana Split Dump Cake
- No-Bake Banana Split Cake
- Oreo Banana Split Dessert Lasagna
- Banana Split Brownie Pie
- Blissful Banana Split Cheesecake
- Banana Split Lasagna
- Classic Banana Split Sundae
- Soda Shop Banana Split Poke Cake
- Banana Split Cake Pops from Sugarkissed
- The Big Vegan Banana Split from Oh She Glows
- Banana Split Pizza from Breast Cancer Maven
- Banana Split Cupcakes from Wild Wild Whisk
- Giant Banana Split Ice Cream Sandwich from Sprinkle Bakes
Which banana split recipe would you try?
Latest posts by TheBestDessertRecipes (see all)
- 13 Christmas Cookie Recipes You Haven’t Tried (Yet) - December 2, 2017
- Thanksgiving Pie Recipes You’ll Want to Gobble Up - November 17, 2017
- Quick and Easy Vanilla Dessert Lasagna - May 24, 2017