They might as well just change it to United States of Nutella at this point. This whole country has lost its mind over that familiar chocolatey hazelnut spread, Nutella. To be honest, I didn’t hear much about Nutella pre-2014, then suddenly it became a super popular dessert ingredient. Now, it’s practically a household staple. From easy dessert recipes to sweet breakfast recipes, Nutella is everywhere.
Take a look at Pinterest and you’ll see some truly creative homemade Nutella recipes for everything from mug cakes to fruit pizza. Nutella is a great treat for absolutely no reason at all. If you want to give yourself a little pick-me-up, a decadent Nutella dessert will definitely do the trick.
We gathered our favorite homemade Nutella recipes so you can enjoy this sweet spread whenever your heart desires!
This blog post is part of our Link Love series, where we give some love to bloggers we admire. Check out the last link love: 15 Sheet Pan Dinners and Sheet Cake Recipes.
Link Love: 15 Homemade Nutella Recipes
- Easy DIY Nutella
- Homemade Nutella Chips
- Nutella Cream Cheese Crescent Rolls
- Chocolate Nutella Mug Cake
- Nutella Scones
- 3-Ingredient Flourless Nutella Mug Cake from Kirbie’s Cravings
- Two-Ingredient Nutella Brownies from Donuts, Dresses and Dirt
- Nutella S’Mores Bars from The View from Great Island
- Nutella Stuffed Pancakes from RecipeTin Eats
- Nutella Cheesecake Bars from Rasa Malyasia
- Pull Apart Nutella S’Mores Bread from Gather for Bread
- Nutella Turnovers from Country Cleaver
- Nutella Swirl Pound Cake from Sally’s Baking Addiction
- Nutella Brownie Fruit Pizza from The Recipe Rebel
- Nutella Crepes from Tidy Mom
Is there anything Nutella wouldn’t taste good on?
Latest posts by TheBestDessertRecipes (see all)
- Gorilla Poop Cookies: No Bake Cookies the Whole Family Will Love - March 22, 2017
- 13 Green Desserts to Make for St. Patrick’s Day - March 6, 2017
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - March 1, 2017