UPDATE: This is closed to new links and VOTING has now began. Be sure to spread the word about your favorite recipes! You have until Thursday at midnight, CST to get your votes in. Good luck!
Welcome to our latest RecipeLion Blog Hop! Thanks to everyone who entered last month’s hop with Favorite Dessert Recipes, it was great to see so many irresistible dessert recipes. If you have a great recipe we would love to share it in this month’s blog hop!
This month’s blog hop theme is Favorite Spring Recipes.
Spring starts tomorrow and we are so excited! It’s that time of year when we can’t wait to get outside; we’re reaching for those grill tools and we’re craving spring vegetables. So this month we’d love to hear what your favorite Spring Recipes are. Whether it’s desserts, special dinners or something seasonal, we’d love for you to share it.
How It Works
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any spring recipe or link to one that is already posted on your blog. You can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished product, it’s up to you!
- Add your link to this post by clicking on â€œClick Here to Enterâ€ at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this RecipeLion Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeLion! You MUST include a link back to this blog hop to be eligible to win.
- One link per person please, due to our new Giveaway feature, which is explained below.
- Blog Hop will close to entries on March 25, 2012 at midnight CST, voting will begin immediately following; then voting will end on March 29, 2012 at midnight CST. The winner will be announced here on the RecipeLion Blog on March 30, 2012. Contest is open to US and Canada only, and 18+ only.
We will be rewarding the recipe with the most votes this awesome cookbook! The qualifying blogger whose recipe receives the most votes will get How to Cook Like a Top Chef, by the creators and contestants of Top Chef and foreword by Rick Bayless.
Every blogger is allowed one link to their favorite spring recipes and readers of the blog can now play along by voting for their favorite one (just hit like!). So be sure to tell your friends, family, followers, and fans to vote for you. Submissions end on March 25th at midnight CST, voting will be begin March 26th at 12:01 a.m. CST, and voting will end March 29th at midnight CST. Contest open to US and Canada and 18+ only!
Don’t wait, get your recipes in early and let everyone know you are featured on the RecipeLion Blog Hop! Tell your friends and family, post about it on Twitter or Facebook, or blog about it.
Please be sure to cast your vote as soon as the submissions end and help us pick a winner!
**Don’t have a recipe for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Sign up for our blogger list and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!