For those of you who followed my exploits, this is my fourth time participating as a Foodie Pen Pal. Every month, Lindsay from The Lean Green Bean runs the Foodie Penpal program. Everyone gets assigned someone random to send a wonderful foodie gift basket. I enjoyed it so much last month that I of course decided to participate again.
My pen pal, Courtney, sent me a wonderful foodie package! So what did she send me? Let’s take a look:
- Papperdelle’s dry cracked pepper pasta (I’m definitely looking forward to trying this, as it looks unbelievably good!)
- Trader Joe’s Dark Chocolate Covered Powerberries (Like any other sane human being, I love anything chocolate so I’m sure I will be devouring this in no time at all)
- Cosentino’s summer sausage party stick (Courtney says this local made sausage is from her job, so it must be good! I’m sharing this with others, as otherwise that’s a whole lot of sausage for one person)
Thanks again Courtney!
Interesting in participating next month? Here’s info direct from The Lean Green Bean:
“If you’re interested in participating for April, please CLICK HERE to fill out the participation form and read the terms and conditions. You will also find contact information on that page for the UK branch of Foodie Penpals if you’re a blogger across the pond!”
Your turn: What is the one food-related gift you’d like to receive?
Latest posts by FaveHealthyRecipes (see all)
- #NewYou: 20+ Healthy Recipes You Haven’t Heard Of Yet - January 13, 2016
- #NewYou: Healthy Weekly Meal Plan - January 12, 2016
- #NewYou: Planning Your New Year With Healthy Recipes and More + Giveaway - January 11, 2016