If you step into the home & garden section of any store right now, you’ll likely see a huge display of mason jars. For the last couple years, mason jars have ruled spring! They’re cheap, simple, and have so many uses. I’m sure you’ve seen some mason jar crafts, but are you familiar with mason jar recipes? There are so many tasty meals you can make in mason jars!
Besides being trendy and cute, mason jar recipes have the added appeal of being completely transportable. You can bring a lunch without a bag! Layering ingredients in a mason jar helps to keep them fresh, no matter what kind of recipe you’re making. That means it’s easier than ever for you to eat healthy. Another benefit over Tupperware is that you don’t forget what’s in there – you can see it all in the glass! Easy to clean, easy to transport – They’re perfect for work, on-the-go meals, picnics, and more.
Since our last mason jar recipes round-up, we’ve gained a lot more on RecipeLion.com! This trend is still going strong. We tend to love mason jar desserts the best! Just layer your favorite dessert flavors in a jar for a better-than-ice-cream remix. Trust us, it will change your life.
Here’s an updated collection of our favorite mason jar recipes. Give ’em a try and let us know what you think of this trend that’s become a way of life.
11 Mason Jar Recipes for Spring
Mason Jar Recipes for Lunch
- Portable Pasta Salad
- Layered Salad in a Jar
- Mason Jar Chili and Cornbread
- Bacon and Eggs in a Mason Jar – Sure, it’s breakfast, but we’d totally eat this for lunch! (from Mason Jar Breakfast)
- Asian Noodle Salad – We are obsessed with this idea from Foxes Love Lemons!
- Chopped Black Bean and Corn Mason Jar Salad – This recipe from Organize Yourself Skinny could definitely become a weekly meal.
Mason Jar Recipes for Dessert
- Mason Jar Lemon Meringue Pies
- Strawberry Cobbler Jar
- Mason Jar Apple Pie Cheesecake Parfaits
- Mason Jar Caramel Drizzled Cheesecake
- Black Forest Surprise
Have you tried mason jar recipes yet?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion’s No-Bake Desserts Cookbook Featured in Closer Weekly - July 18, 2017
- Millionaire Pie Recipe - July 17, 2017
- Windy City Live Welcomes RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry - July 10, 2017