An easy appetizer recipe will get you a long way. This recipe for Mini Muffin Tin Pulled Pork Bites is the ultimate party food. I love using my slow cooker to make just about everything. I think the pork tastes even better if you make it the day before serving. This 4-ingredient recipe will be the hit of your next party.
Don’t miss your chance to win a bottle of Bella Sun Luci Basque Norte Meat Marinade below!
Mini Muffin Tin Pulled Pork Bites
- 1 3-5 pound pork butt
- 1/2 bottle of Bella Sun Luci Basque Norte Meat Marinade
- 1/2 package of phyllo dough or prepared phyllo dough cups
- 1 cup Manchego cheese
- Place the pork butt in the slow cooker.
- Pour the marinade over the top of the pork butt.
- Cook on high for 6 hours or low for 8 hours.
- Shred the pork and return to the slow cooker.
- Follow instructions below for making phyllo dough cups or use the prepared variety.
- Place a small amount of pulled pork in each phyllo cup.
- Top each cup with shredded Manchego cheese. Substitute Parmesan if Manchego is not available.
Instructions for Phyllo Dough Cups:
- Defrost the phyllo dough overnight.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Unroll the phyllo dough and cover with a damp paper towel in order to keep the dough from drying out.
- On a cutting board or flat surface, lay one sheet of phyllo down.
- Spray the sheet of phyllo dough lightly with nonstick cooking spray.
- Add another layer of phyllo dough over the 1st layer. Spray with nonstick cooking spray. Repeat with 4 layers total.
- Using a large circular cookie cutter (larger than bottom of each tin in the muffin tin), cut the dough into as many circles as possible.
- Spray a mini muffin pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place each circle of the phyllo dough into the muffin tin. Press each circle to form around the tin. Press on sides and bottom.
- Bake for 6-8 minutes until the cups are lightly browned.
- Remove from the oven and let cool.
Plus, don’t miss your chance to win a bottle of Bella Sun Luci Basque Norte Meat Marinade!
One lucky winner will win one bottle of Bella Sun Luci Basque Norte Meat Marinade. This marinade pairs well with all types of meat.
Contest ends July 5th – Enter now!
What’s your favorite meat to make in the slow cooker?
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- Memorial Day BBQ With Your Slow Cooker - May 25, 2017
- 10 German Recipes to Make in Your Slow Cooker - May 11, 2017
- The Best of the 1950s: Vintage-Inspired Slow Cooker Recipes for Your Kitchen Today - March 15, 2017