For some reason, if you put anything in mini-form, it will suddenly be cute. I’m sure this is proven by science. Mini foods are no exception to this rule. Bite-sized snacks are a great way to sample flavors you love without consuming a lot of unnecessary calories. There’s much to be said about enjoying food for its taste!
If you’re someone who tries to eat healthy or even a gluten-free eater, you understand the importance of a good gluten-free snack idea. Those snacks can matter just as much as full meals. You want to choose something that satisfies your cravings and makes you feel great. A snack should give you energy, after all. Most snack recipes double as an easy appetizer recipe. There are so many that will appeal to your sweet tooth.
At FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com, we are obsessed with cute little mini munchies. These are snacks you can make in batches and enjoy bite-by-bite! Small and mighty is the theme, here. If you’re new to gluten-free eating, make sure you’re following tips for a gluten-free kitchen.
Back in the day, it wasn’t easy for those with alternative diets to find recipes that suited their needs. Thanks to the internet, we’ve collected a ton of recipes at FaveGlutenFreeRecipes.com, and we’re constantly finding recipes we admire on Pinterest and other social media.
We gathered the best mini munchies on the web so that you can snack in style!
This blog post is part of our Link Love series, where we give some love to bloggers we admire. Check out the last link love: 10 Poke Cake Recipes for Lazy Girls.
Link Love: 13 Mini Munchies and Gluten-Free Snack Ideas
- Mini Corn Dog Bites
- Loaded Mini Pizza Bites
- Ham n’ Cheese Bites
- The Cutest Mini Quiches Ever
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Mini Cheesecakes
- Mini S’More Tarts
- Tempting Two-Bite Brownies
- Mini BLT Bites
- Mini Egg Salad Wraps – These are GENIUS.
- Mini Farmer’s Market Omlettes
- Quinoa Potato Poppers from Janice Amee’s Gluten Free
- Egg and Cheese Mini Bites from The Seasoned Mom
- Healthy Almond Joy Cheesecake from Food Faith Fitness
What’s your favorite snack?
Latest posts by FaveGlutenFreeRecipes (see all)
- 25 Last Minute Gluten Free Christmas Desserts - December 21, 2016
- 26 Gluten Free Baking Recipes for Winter - December 12, 2016
- How to Avoid Gluten Cross Contamination for the Holidays - November 24, 2016