There are a number of different tasty things you can do with a casserole recipe. People put in a variety of different vegetables to liven up the dish. From broccoli, to corn or green beans, there is no limit as to what you can put in your casserole. Whether it’s pasta, rice, or a potato based casserole recipe, there is one thing that we all can agree on: the more cheese the better!
Comforting, delicious and heart warming, casserole recipes are a staple in every household. We are bringing you a brand new cheesy casserole recipe from our friends the Two Old Crabs, and if you love cheeseburgers, it’s just the casserole for you. Made with three different cheeses, Cheeseburger Pasta Bake is also mixed with a jar of Alfredo sauce to give it a creamy flavor that can’t be beat. Placed in the oven to give it a warm golden brown color, treat your family to this one-of-a-kind casserole recipe that you’ll want to make every week.
There’s nothing better than a cozy casserole fresh out of the oven. We hope you like it and enjoy!
Casserole Recipe: Cheeseburger Pasta Bake
- 1 pound penne pasta
- 1 pound lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup milk
- 15-ounce jar alfredo sauce
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon season-all
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 3/4 pound cheddar, grated
- 1 1/2 cup ricotta
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 1/2 cup panko
- 1/2 stick butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Boil pasta in salted water until al dente (soft enough to eat, but still firm).
- In large skillet, heat olive oil.
- Brown ground beef, onion & garlic. Drain any fat from the skillet.
- In separate pot, combine the alfredo sauce, season-all, Italian seasoning, cheddar, ricotta & cottage cheese.
- Stir until cheese are melted and blended together.
- In large bowl, combine the pasta, cooked meat & cheese sauce.
- Pour pasta into prepared baking dish.
- Cover with foil & bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove the foil & bake another 10 minutes.
- Serve hot.
If you love this recipe be sure to check out our recipe for Bubble Up Pizza Casserole. Loaded with cheese, it’s just as good!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Super Simple Lemon Bundt Cake - April 27, 2015
- The Mightiest Superhero Recipes for ‘Avengers: Age of Ultron’ - April 27, 2015
- 12 Spring Potluck Recipes to Get the Most Out of Sunny Days - April 24, 2015