Chicken wings are a great appetizer recipe, in fact they’re so great that we make an entire meal out of them. Perfect to enjoy while watching a game, or to have as a snack, chicken wings have become a favorite among many households. The best part about chicken wings is the variety of different things you can do with them. Many people think that the only way to make chicken wings is to make them incredibly spicy and to serve them with blue cheese or ranch dressing. But we have a great new recipe to mix everything up.
This delicious recipe is for chicken wings fans that don’t love all of the spice that you typically find on chicken wings. Garlic Teriyaki Chicken Wings have a robust flavor and a tiny bit of spice. Finger licking good, dip them in a prepared honey sauce for a sweet and salty snack. Serve them up for your next party and “wow” your guests with these chicken wings.
Garlic Teriyaki Chicken Wings
- 2 dozen chicken wings, tips removed & separated
- 3/4 cup tomato sauce
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 1/2 cup teriyaki sauce
- 1 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ginger powder
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon garlic juice
- 1 stick melted butter
- 1/2 cup honey (for dipping)
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. On baking sheet, bake wings for 40 minutes, turning once during cooking.
3. Mix all remaining ingredients in bowl except honey.
4. Reserve 1 cup for dipping.
5. Dip wings in spicy sauce, then bake on clean baking sheet for 10 minutes.
6. Add honey to reserved sauce for dipping.