These No-Bake Apple Pie Cheesecake Bites are a festive, easy, and delicious fall no-bake dessert. With a gingersnap crust, a creamy layer of spiced cheesecake pudding, and an apple pie topping, seasonal sweet treats don’t get much easier than this!
Hi, friends! I’m so glad to be visiting you again this month from The Seasoned Mom with another tasty (and easy) recipe to share.
Fall is absolutely my favorite time of year! There’s just nothing better than the colorful foliage of the Blue Ridge Mountains at this time of year, the sweet and crisp local apples, or the piles of leaves that my boys love to jump in. So as soon as the schools are back in session and we get our first sneak peek at cooler temperatures here in Virginia, my mind instantly turns to comforting dishes and warmly-spiced goodies.
As a celebration of the season, I created a simple and delicious dessert that features all of my favorite flavors…without any of the work!
These no-bake cheesecake bites come together in a matter of minutes, thanks to a gingersnap cookie that acts as an instant crust at the bottom of the cup! There’s no crushing crumbs, melting butter, or forming crusts…just plop a cookie into the bottom of the muffin tin and you’re already halfway there!
I jazzed up a traditional cheesecake pudding mix with some cream cheese and apple pie spice and used that as the base of our cheesecake bites. Finished off with a dollop of apple pie filling on top, you get crunchy, creamy, sweet, and spicy…all in one bite!
These little cups are easy enough to throw together for an after-dinner treat, but they are also fancy enough to serve at your upcoming holiday parties. They would be the perfect addition to a dessert buffet! Since the filling is softer than a traditional cheesecake and more like a pudding, these are best served with a spoon. Perfect little bites of autumn heaven!
No-Bake Dessert: Apple Pie Cheesecake Bites
Prep: 15 mins
Chilling Time: 30 mins
- 12 gingersnap cookies
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 (3.4 ounce) package cheesecake-flavored instant pudding and pie-filling mix
- 1 ¼ cups milk
- ¼ teaspoon apple pie spice
- 1 cup apple pie filling (I used a can of store-bought pie filling, but you could also use your favorite homemade recipe)
1. Line a standard-size muffin tin with 12 paper liners.
2. Place a gingersnap cookie at the bottom of each muffin cup.
3. In a large bowl, use a mixer to beat cream cheese at low speed until smooth. Add pudding mix, milk, and apple pie spice; mix on high for about 2 minutes. Place bowl in refrigerator for about 15-30 minutes to set.
4. Divide cheesecake batter over each gingersnap. Serve immediately or refrigerate for up to 2 hours (the cookie will get soggy if they are left to sit for too long).
5. Just before serving, remove about 1 cup of apple pie filling from a large can and place it on a cutting board. Set the rest aside for a later use.
6. Dice the apples in the pie filling into smaller chunks.
7. Remove muffin pan from refrigerator and spoon about 1 tablespoon of the topping over each cheesecake. Serve!
NOTE: The texture of these cheesecakes is softer than a traditional baked cheesecake (more like a thick pudding), so they are best served with a spoon!
What’s your favorite fall dessert?
Latest posts by Blair Lonergan (see all)
- Easy Apple Harvest Mason Jar Salads - August 16, 2016
- Healthy 4-Ingredient Enchilada Casserole - December 31, 2015
- #SlowCookerWeek: Mom’s Slow Cooker Stuffing Recipe - November 17, 2015