Today is Day 12 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the twelfth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…the “No Peek” Beef Casserole Recipe from our Test Kitchen!
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 pounds beef chuck, cut into 1-inch cubes
- 8 ounces white mushrooms, stems trimmed and caps cut into quarters
- ½ cup chopped fresh parsley
- ½ cup red wine or beef broth
- 1 envelope onion soup mix
- 1 can condensed tomato soup
- ½ cup sour cream
- 1 pound wide egg noodles
- ¼ cup minced fresh parsley for garnish
- Place olive oil into a wide (12-inch if possible) non-stick skillet and place over medium high heat.
- Add meat and cook, stirring often, until cubes are browned all over, about 7 minutes.
- Remove meat to the crockpot insert but leave any oil and juices in the pan.
- Add mushrooms and parsley to the pan and cook, stirring, for 3 -4 minutes until browned. Add wine to pan and allow to cook, stirring, for another minute.
- Pour mushrooms and juices into the crockpot and add soup mix and canned soup, stirring to coat the meat with the mixture.
- Cook on high setting for 5 hours – do not open the cooker during this time.
- Stir in the sour cream and serve over cooked noodles, garnish with parsley.
These color coded Joseph Joseph Food Station Cutting Boards will keep you from cross contaminating your foods while cooking. There are three tabbed mats that are flexible for easy guiding into a pan or waste bin. Underneath the cutting boards is a tough glass surface that can serve as an additional cutting board or as a trivet.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
How do you keep clean in the kitchen?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 30, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 29, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congratulations to Neha Kaul!
You’ve won the Joseph Joseph Food Station Cutting Boards! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion’s No-Bake Desserts Cookbook Featured in Closer Weekly - July 18, 2017
- Millionaire Pie Recipe - July 17, 2017
- Windy City Live Welcomes RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry - July 10, 2017