EDITOR’S NOTE: There is still time to get those great recipes in to be entered in this contest! And even if you don’t have a recipe to share, please go to the bottom and VOTE FOR YOUR FAVORITE by “liking” the recipe you think is the best! Thanks.
Welcome to our latest RecipeLion Blog Hop! Thanks to everyone who entered last month’s hop with Your Favorite Halloween Recipes, it was great to see so many spooky recipes. If you have a great recipe we would love to share it in this month’s blog hop!
This month’s blog hop theme is Favorite Thanksgiving Recipes.
Thanksgiving is truly a holiday that is all about the food. This month we’d love to hear what your favorite Thanksgiving recipe is. Got a favorite side dish, appetizer, or dessert recipe that’s always a crowd pleaser? Is there something this time of year you love to cook? Do you know the secret to the fluffiest mashed potatoes? Don’t limit it to just turkey and cranberry sauce, although we want those too, but show us what you’ve been cooking up. We would love for you to share it.
How It Works
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any Thanksgiving Recipe or link to one that is already posted on your blog. You can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished product, it’s up to you!
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this RecipeLion Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeLion!
- One link per person please, due to our new Giveaway feature, which is explained below.
- Blog Hop will close to entries and voting on November 23rd at midnight CST. The winner will be announced here on the RecipeLion Blog on November 25,2011.
We will be rewarding the recipe with the most votes a copy of special cookbook from our sponsor, Chronicle Books.
Every blogger is allowed one link to their favorite Halloween recipe and readers of the blog can now play along by voting for their favorite one. So be sure to tell your friends, family, followers, and fans to vote for you. Voting and submissions end October 20th at midnight CST.
Don’t wait, get your recipes in early and let everyone know you are featured on the RecipeLion Blog Hop! Tell your friends and family, post about it on Twitter or Facebook, or blog about it.
Please be sure to cast your vote and help us pick a winner!
**Don’t have a recipe for this Blog Hop but want to be notified via email about future events? Sign up for our blogger list and we will let you know when the next Blog Hop is up so you can join the fun!