Welcome to our latest RecipeLion Blog Hop, and as always welcome back to all those that participated in last month’s! Be sure to visit last month’s hop which featured Your Favorite Fall Season Recipes. If you have a great recipe we would love to share it in this month’s blog hop!
We are so excited about this month’s blog hop theme, Favorite Halloween Recipes.
Halloween is one of our favorite holidays since it is chock full of candy and ghoulish treats. Plus it allows for so much creativity with your food. This month we’d love to hear what your favorite Halloween recipe is. Got a favorite cookie, candy, or caramel apple recipe for those little trick or treaters? Is there something perfect for that Halloween party? Got a set and forget stew which simmers perfectly on the stove while you trick-or-treat the night away? What spooky, creepy, scary or just plain delicious treats do you cook up? We would love for you to share it.
How It Works
- Write a blog post on your own blog showcasing any Favorite Halloween Recipe or link to one that is already posted on your blog. You can talk about the cooking process, write up a tutorial, or merely show off the finished product, it’s up to you!
- Add your link to this post by clicking on “Click Here to Enter” at the bottom of the screen and following the instructions. Make sure you link to your specific blog post, not your homepage, and give it a caption.
- Remember to copy the RecipeLion Blog Hop button below and paste it into your blog post, linked to this RecipeLion Blog Hop post, so that everyone who reads your blog can see that you’ve been featured on RecipeLion!
- One link per person please, due to our new Giveaway feature, which is explained below.
- Blog Hop will close to entries and voting on October 20th at midnight CST. The winner will be announced here on the RecipeLion Blog on October 21,2011.
This month we have a special treat for all our Blog Hop participants. It seems only natural with the Halloween theme of this hop to have a treat. We are opening the hop up to voting!
Every blogger is allowed one link to their favorite Halloween recipe and readers of the blog can now play along by voting for their favorite one. So be sure to tell your friends, family, followers, and fans to vote for you. Voting and submissions end October 20th at midnight CST.
The recipe with the most votes will win a copy of special cookbook from our sponsor, Chronicle Books.
Don’t wait, get your recipes in and let everyone know you are featured on the RecipeLion Blog Hop!
And if you aren’t sharing a recipe this time around, be sure to cast your vote and check in for next month’s theme.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Must-Make Bake: Magic Chicken Ranch Casserole - April 28, 2017
- Aunt Bee’s Tomato Aspic - April 27, 2017
- Sweet Tooth Central: Exclusive No-Bake Dessert Recipe - April 25, 2017