Today is Day 5 of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
Today’s Recipe : Magical All-Day Meatloaf
On the fifth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this Magical All-Day Meatloaf inspired by Pansaver and cooked up in our test kitchen!
Preparation Time: 10 min
Slow Cooker Time: LOW 8 hr
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1/2 cup green peppers, chopped
- 1/2 cup onions, chopped
- 1 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup Ritz cracker crumbs
- 1 1/2 cup ketchup, divided
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
PanSaver creates high-quality ovenable pan liners that makes cooking easier and safer. Food cooked with PanSaver liners never touch the pan, reducing the chance of surface contamination. These liners will make cleaning a breeze — no need to waste time scrubbing your pans! With a case of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners, this meatloaf recipe will not only simple to make, but easy to clean up, too!
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite comfort food dish?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog December 11, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, December 10, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas giveaway series.THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED.
Congrats to David P.!
You’ve won a case of PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners! You will receive and email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
A $700+ Value!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017
- Enter RecipeLion’s 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway Celebration 2017! - November 8, 2017
- Addie Gundry Debuts Latest Cookbooks on QVC - November 2, 2017