For the Fourth of July, entrees are usually pretty obvious. Everybody grills out, so you’ve got hot dogs, hamburger, or pulled pork if someone’s feeling adventurous. The fun part of your Fourth of July menu is always the desserts. Food bloggers are very creative in incorporating the American flag and/or red, white, and blue into their easy dessert recipes for the Fourth.
This year, we’re seeing super-cute desserts for dessert bars, poke cakes, and popsicles. Can’t decide between the three? Just make ’em all. After all, you have that freedom. 🙂
RecipeChatter came up with our own cute, patriotic dessert this year. Warning: brag alert. This American Flag Cake is literally the most perfect potluck dessert you could make! It’s simple, yet fun. So easy, too.
At TheBestDessertRecipes.com, we’ve been busy adding Fourth of July dessert recipes to the site so that your desserts can have a firework effect, making everyone “ooh” and “aah.” Enjoy!
Oh Say Can You Sweet: 21 Patriotic Dessert Recipes for the Fourth of July
- Star-Spangled Blueberry Pie Bars
- Red, White, and Blue Bark
- Red, White and Blue Drumsticks
- 4-Ingredient American Poke Cake
- Fourth of July Firecracker Cupcakes
- Patriotic Cookies and Cream Bark
- Red, White and Blue Jell-O Parfaits
- All-American Cake
- Patriotic No-Bake Cake Batter Truffles
- The Best Strawberry Rhubarb Crisp
- Uncle Sam’s Favorite Ice Box Cake
- Mini Berry Pies
- Firecracker Pie Crust Cookies
- Raspberry Cheesecake Popsicles
- Captain America M&M Shield Cookies
- Fresh Blueberry Pie
- Blue Velvet Cupcakes
- Patriotic Shortbread Cookies
- Red, White and Blue Cookie Bars
What’s on your Fourth of July menu?
Latest posts by TheBestDessertRecipes (see all)
- Gorilla Poop Cookies: No Bake Cookies the Whole Family Will Love - March 22, 2017
- 13 Green Desserts to Make for St. Patrick’s Day - March 6, 2017
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - March 1, 2017