Today is Day 3 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
It takes just a minute to enter: simply comment below answering the question of the day!
On the third day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…The Perfect Sliders Recipe from Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ!
- 2 pounds lean ground beef
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 2 shakes of Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon black pepper
- 4 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces Gruyere cheese
- 4 ounces arugula
- 12 freshly baked slider buns
- sliced red onions
- sliced tomatoes
If you want grilled food all year round, enter to win Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ. This stovetop grill cooks with direct heat from any gas burner while collecting the juices from your dish. It is a no mess, low smoke, all flavor kitchen tool that you won’t know how you lived without.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What is your favorite grilled recipe?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 17, 2015 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 16, 2015 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 9 chances to win!
Congratulations to Marc!
You’ve won a Stephen’s Stovetop BBQ! You will receive an e-mail shortly.
Latest posts by FaveSouthernRecipes (see all)
- 11 Southern Food Recipes Dolly Parton Would Love - December 19, 2016
- Get More Bang for Your Buck: 13 Budget-Friendly Recipes - October 20, 2016
- 12 Southern Recipes Carrie Underwood Would Love - October 6, 2016