We couldn’t let #PumpkinWeek go by without mentioning one of our most popular pumpkin dessert recipes of all time: Pumpkin Pie Lasagna. This layered dessert recipe takes pumpkin pie to the next level. Just when you thought pumpkin pie couldn’t possibly get any better, this delicious combination of pumpkin pie mix, whipped topping, graham crackers and chocolate chips will make you wonder why you ever ate it the old-fashioned way.
If you’re looking for the perfect fall dessert the whole family can enjoy, look no further than this truly inventive dessert recipe. Perfect for potlucks, an everyday treat and more, Pumpkin Pie Lasagna is unforgettable. Everyone will be asking for this recipe.
Check out our wonderful layered dessert recipe that will be perfect for an October treat or Thanksgiving dessert! With only four steps, you’ll be digging in with your fork in no time.
Pumpkin Pie Lasagna Recipe
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 1 cup canned pumpkin
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 (8-ounce) tubs frozen whipped topping, thawed
- 3 sleeves graham crackers
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
For instructions, see the full recipe on TheBestDessertRecipes.com!
Latest posts by TheBestDessertRecipes (see all)
- Make Your Own Luck With These St. Patrick’s Day Desserts! - February 24, 2018
- 13 Christmas Cookie Recipes You Haven’t Tried (Yet) - December 2, 2017
- Thanksgiving Pie Recipes You’ll Want to Gobble Up - November 17, 2017