We’re excited to announce a new way to engage with RecipeChatter on social media: the RecipeChatter Foodies Facebook group!
You might be a Facebook fan of RecipeLion, AllFreeCopycatRecipes, or our other sites, and we’re so thankful for that. Thank you for liking and engaging with us. We’re excited to expand your experience and get on a personal level with you on the RecipeChatter Foodies group!
What’s a Facebook group and how is it different from a Facebook page?
On Facebook, there are pages for brands, celebrities, publications and more. If you ‘like’ a page, it occasionally shows up in your Newsfeed if Facebook decides one of that page’s posts will be interesting to you. For example, if you ‘like’ RecipeLion’s Facebook page, you’ll sometimes see our updates in your newsfeed that you can like and comment on.
Facebook groups are different because anyone can post – not just the person running it – which makes it much more like a community! We hope our RecipeChatter Foodies group will become a place where you can share opinions, ask questions, and start conversations to talk about all things food. It’ll also be a fun way for us to let you know what’s happening on the blog!
How can I join the RecipeChatter Foodies group?
If you’re on Facebook, you can visit our RecipeChatter Foodies group and click the “Join” button in the upper right corner. This group is open to the public, so anyone can join! Whether you’re a food blogger or an avid foodie, we’d love to meet you.
What can I do in the group?
After you’ve been accepted, you can:
- Post to the group to introduce yourself or ask questions.
- Comment on other posts.
- Add photos or files to share with anyone.
- Receive notifications when we post to the group.
Any questions about our new group? Ask away.
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- Top Three Reasons You Should Be Using Slow Cooker Liners + PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Giveaway - October 25, 2016
- 10 Thanksgiving Preview Recipes + Sweet Potato Love Book Giveaway! - October 24, 2016
- Three Easy Recipes to Make a Complete Fancy French Meal - September 26, 2016