In honor of an upcoming giveaway next week, I’m in a meatball kinda mood. Now this recipe might not be your typical meatball recipe, but boy is it good! So feast your eyes and tastebuds on this very easy meatball recipe, Maple Meatballs, made with the delicious Casa Di Bertacchi Italian meatballs.
- 3 lbs Casa Di Bertacchi Italian Meatballs, frozen (1/2 of the 6 lbs bag or about 75 meatballs)
- 1 1/2 cup real maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons dried chives
- 1 1/2 cup chili sauce
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 tablespoon ground mustard
How you make:
- Pour frozen meatballs into a slow cooker.
- Whisk together maple syrup, chives, chili sauce, soy sauce and ground mustard.
- Pour mixture over meatballs.
- Cook meatballs on high for 4 1/2 hours or on low for 5 1/2 hours.
Really, it’s that simple. Try them on its own or put over some rice for a more complete meal.
For another simple and tasty recipe using meatballs check out these Easy BBQ Meatballs. Also take a look back at another recipe we made using Casa meatballs; these Crowd-Pleasing Meatballs are perfect for upcoming Super Bowl parties. Yum!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Slow Cooker 101: Tips, Tricks and Slow Cooker Chicken Recipes - March 30, 2015
- Calling All Foodies! Join Our Editorial Board for Exclusive Opportunities - March 30, 2015
- How to Make Hard Boiled Eggs - March 29, 2015