When the weather is finally delightful, all you want to do is bust out of work and get outside with family and friends. There’s no better way to do it than a potluck. Good food and good people is the recipe for spring fun. With a little help from us, you won’t even have to worry about what to bring. We’ve got plenty of spring potluck recipes to choose from!
Dessert salads, no-bake desserts, dips and deli salads all make great potluck selections because they’re easy to make in bulk. It’s important to find recipes with cheap ingredients so that it doesn’t cost you a fortune to feed a crowd. You’ll also want something that’s easy to transport. Lucky for you, we’ve got all three of those qualities in these great potluck recipes.
Here are some of the all-time most popular potluck recipes, including seven-layer salads and sheet cake recipes. These are tried-and-true recipes used by moms and grandmas all over! Even if your family doesn’t have a go-to potluck recipe, you can make one of these your own.
Here’s our spring round-up of recipes from RecipeLion.com to plant some potluck inspiration!
12 Spring Potluck Recipes to Get the Most Out of Sunny Days
- Funeral Sandwiches
- Mom’s 7-Layer Salad
- Addictive Deviled Egg Spread
- Fully Loaded Potato Potluck Bake
- Crowd Pleasing Crack Dip
- Cheesy Ranch Crack Bread
- Bring-Along Strawberry Jello Pretzel Salad
- 7-Layer Dessert Dip
- 5-Minute Millionaire Pie
- World’s Best Ambrosia Salad
- Texas Sheet Cake
- Southern Hummingbird Sheet Cake
What’s the best thing you ever tasted at a potluck?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Two-Tomato Salsa + Brieftons Giveaway - December 20, 2016
- Slow Cooker Coq au Vin a la Julia Child + the zen of slow cooking Giveaway - December 19, 2016
- Old School German Goulash + Dreamfarm Giveaway - December 16, 2016