Warmer weather means potluck season is quickly approaching – and these spring recipes are sure to make you the most popular cook at the party. After a long, harsh winter, I for one am ready to indulge in deli salads, no-bake desserts, and other springtime treats! These potluck recipes for spring are filled with seasonal ingredients like lemon, Brussels sprouts, deviled eggs and more. From cool, creamy dessert recipes to potluck recipes for salad, these dishes are super easy to make and everyone is sure to ask you for the recipe once they taste how delicious they are!
Spring Potluck Recipes: 10 Shareable Recipes for the Season
Potluck Recipes for Dessert
Nobody complains about a great lineup of desserts at a potluck or party, and these spring treats will steal the show. These potluck recipes for dessert feature light flavors and many of them don’t even require baking! Show up with these in hand and be prepared to accept compliments.
- Spring Confetti Bars (shown, left) – Colorful candy makes these bars super festive for the perfect portable treat.
- 7-Layer Dessert Dip (shown, right) – Everyone loves 7-layer dip, but the dessert version is over-the-top delicious!
- Frog Eye Salad (shown at top of page) – Dessert salads are super easy to make in large amounts – serve with bowls and a serving spoon.
- Lemon Pudding Poke Cake – This potluck recipe scream spring! The light flavor of lemon combines with a super moist cake.
- Spring Blossoms – These peanut butter and chocolate cookies are so simple and look like spring flowers!
Spring Side Dish Potluck Recipes
Spring is all about keeping things on the lighter side, and these side dish recipes are light yet packed with flavor. Everyone loves a good deli salad, and these are some of our favorites. These colorful sides will look great on a potluck or party table, so you definitely won’t be going home with leftovers.
- Bacon and Brussels Sprout Salad (show, left) – With brussels sprouts in season, spring is the perfect time to make this irresistible salad.
- Deviled Egg Pasta Salad (shown, right) – This recipe combines two potluck recipes in one: deviled eggs and pasta salad!
- Addictive Deviled Egg Spread (shown at top of page) – Serve this dip with crackers or bread – everyone will love it!
- Ridiculously Amazing Asian Ramen Salad – This easy salad recipe uses Ramen noodles and other Asian flavors.
- Old Fashioned Macaroni Salad – You simply can’t go wrong with a classic macaroni salad recipe.
What is the warm weather recipe you miss the most during winter?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- International Spotlight: 15 Asian Recipes + Asian Cookbooks Giveaway - August 24, 2015
- Link Love: 18 Farmers’ Market Recipes - August 20, 2015
- Party Tortilla Pinwheels Appetizer Recipe + More Finger Food Potluck Appetizers - August 14, 2015