Cooking for two this weekend? Casseroles make great date night dishes because they’re so quick and easy to prepare, giving you time to light all the candles and other romantic touches. For #SweetWeek, we gathered our favorite easy casserole recipes to make your Valentine’s Day date perfect, even if you’re staying in!
Honestly, good call on staying in for Valentine’s Day. Those restaurants get so crowded, and it’s nice to have space and quiet to yourself when you’re appreciating your special someone. Plus, a home-cooked meal comes from the heart! What a great way to say those three magic words.
AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com has plenty of delicious casserole recipes that will make your boo happy they picked you. In fact, we have a whole category of casserole recipes for two. Check ’em out. Happy Valentine’s Day!
21 Easy Dinner Recipes to Fall In Love With Your Casserole Dish
- One-Bowl Chicken Casserole for Two
- Hamburger Pie with Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- Garlic Shrimp Baked Penne
- Kate’s Martha Washington Casserole
- Easy Deep Dish Pizza Casserole
- Chicken Bake with Crescent Rolls
- Magic Chicken Pie
- Grandma’s Heirloom Country Chicken Casserole
- Green Chile Rice Casserole
- Mom’s Cottage Potato Casserole
- Dump and Bake Chicken Alfredo Pasta Casserole
- Easiest-Ever Chicken Enchilada Casserole Recipe
- Dump and Bake Overnight Macaroni and Cheese
- Crescent Roll Casserole for Two
- Tuna Noodle Casserole for Two
- Ritz Chicken and Broccoli Bake
- One-Pan Baked Tilapia for Two
- Garlicky Gnoochi and Bacon Gratin
- Nacho Chicken Casserole
- Chicken Pot Pie for Two
- Tex-Mex Casserole for Two
What are your plans for Valentine’s Day?
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- Top Chef Graham Elliot’s Change of Heart - March 6, 2017
- Love Yourself With These 13 Healthy Dessert Recipes - February 13, 2017
- Enter for a Chance to Win a Cookie Cake of Your Favorite Presidential Candidate from GourmetGiftBaskets.com - October 31, 2016