All the single ladies: You should definitely celebrate Galentine’s Day. If you’re not familiar with this celebration of girl power, Galentine’s Day takes place Feb. 13 each year, and is all about “ladies celebrating ladies” as coined by Leslie Knope on Parks & Recreation.
Although Parks & Rec is no longer running, its invented holiday lives on as women gather with their besties to basically eat amazing things and celebrate friendship. For #SweetWeek, we’ve put together a menu to ensure you and your friends have to do as little work as possible on Galentine’s Day. We want you to enjoy amazing treats without spending a ton of time making them!
The easiest way to do that is by making some awesome slow cooker recipes. You can make so many dump desserts, cobblers and cakes in your slow cooker! It’s pretty amazing. You can just set it up and treat yourselves with little effort.
Here’s our collection of slow cooker recipes so you can enjoy great desserts and even better company! P.S. Be sure to check out these wine bottle crafts you can make with your gal pals on Galentine’s Day!
9 Slow Cooker Recipes for Your Galentine’s Day Party
- 3-Ingredient Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Triple Chocolate Pudding Cake with Raspberry Sauce
- Lazy Day Cake Mix Apple Cobbler
- Heavenly Slow Cooker Dump Cake
- Classy White Chocolate Cherry Dump Cake
- Simple Slow Cooker Cherries Jubilee
- Slow Cooker Copycat Girl Scout Thin Mint Cookies
- Simple Slow Cooker Apple Pie
- Betty’s Slow Cooker Pineapple Upside Down Cake
Are you going to celebrate Galentine’s Day?
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- Enter for a Chance to Win a Cookie Cake of Your Favorite Presidential Candidate from GourmetGiftBaskets.com - October 31, 2016
- Top Three Reasons You Should Be Using Slow Cooker Liners + PanSaver Slow Cooker Liners Giveaway - October 25, 2016
- 10 Thanksgiving Preview Recipes + Sweet Potato Love Book Giveaway! - October 24, 2016