Thanksgiving is just around the corner – every foodie’s favorite holiday! Even though we all tend to stick to our favorite family recipes and traditions (which is the best part of the meal, honestly), it’s fun to throw a couple new and exciting Thanksgiving recipes into the mix. After all, it will give everyone at the table something to talk about besides politics, and we all need a break from that.
Your friends at RecipeChatter have rounded up our top-notch, most exciting Thanksgiving recipes for you to preview. But first, we’re giving away copies of Jackie Gavin’s Sweet Potato Love to two lucky winners! Find out how you can enter to win below.
2016’s Thanksgiving recipes are all about cranberry, sweet potato, and maple – we’re favoring sweeter flavors this year! It’s not limited to easy dessert recipes, either.
10 Thanksgiving Preview Recipes
- Kid-Friendly Thanksgiving Turkey Cookies – Adorable!
- Copycat Kroger Cranberry Celebration Salad
- Chestnut Triangles with Cranberry Sauce
- Gooey Apple Pie Bars
- Five-Layer Pecan Pie
- Bourbon Maple Sweet Potatoes
- Vintage Southern Corn Pudding – With Video!
- Cranberry Swirl Mini Cheesecakes
- Addie’s Green Bean Casserole
- Thanksgiving Leftovers Casserole
Bonus: How to Carve a Turkey Perfectly!
Bonus: Sweet Potato Love!
Our friend Jackie Gavin, Southern food blogger at Syrup and Biscuits, just released her new book: Sweet Potato Love! This cookbook contains 60 sweet and savory recipes, including Pecan and Sweet Potato Pie, Cranberry Glazed Sweet Potatoes, Apple Brined Chicken and Sweet Potato Skillet, and more.
What’s your favorite Thanksgiving side dish?
This contest has ended. Winners are notified via email. Thanks for entering!
Latest posts by RecipeChatter (see all)
- Eat Like It’s Friday Every Day: 10 Copycat TGI Friday’s Recipes - December 6, 2017
- 10 Dump Dinners for Weekends - November 4, 2017
- 12 Top Rated Chicken Casseroles In Our Latest eBook - May 17, 2017