I’ve been seeing a trend popping up, especially on Pinterest, of awesome white cheese queso dips. I absolutely love queso dips; that creamy, zesty, spicy, DANGEROUSLY delicious dip!
I especially like the one from Qdoba restaurant (holler if you know what I’m talking about!) or holler if you know of a copycat recipe for this!
Anyway, so I noticed a lot of these recipes making their rounds and I thought it would be fun to round-up some of my favorites I’ve found so far. With holiday parties in abundance it could be a wonderful thing to bring along, especially at for a New Year’s Eve party! Last year my friends and I had a Mexican fiesta New Year’s – I WISH I had these recipes then. So check them out and let me know your favorite (also check out our special recipe at the bottom!).
4. Easy Jalapeno Cheese Dip – This is one of our super simple recipes for white Mexican cheese dip, our readers love it and so do we!
5. White Queso (Restaurant-style) – Another super simple dip that comes from Messy Aprons; I like that this one makes it with white American cheese, a cheaper option for those on a budget. Still equally tasty!
Recipe: I Dare You Too – Cheese Queso Dip
- 1 pound spicy ground sausage, cooked
- 1 pound ground beef, cooked
- 2 pounds Velveeta cheese
- 1 small can Ro-tel tomatoes with green chiles
- Brown beef and sausage together; drain.
- Cut the cheese into chunks and toss it all in the slow cooker until the cheese melts and leave it on low. Note: Try that pre-melting the Velveeta in the microwave.
Tell us. What’s your favorite kind of party dip?
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 12 Spring Potluck Recipes to Get the Most Out of Sunny Days - April 24, 2015
- Mom’s Praline Crescent Roll Casserole - April 23, 2015
- 11 Mason Jar Recipes for Spring - April 17, 2015