Today is Day 8 of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the eighth day of our 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, my true love gave to me…this No Churn Strawberry Ice Cream inspired by Tovolo and cooked up in our test kitchen!
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1 can (14.5 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 3 tablespoons butter unsalted
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup strawberries, hulled and roughly chopped
- 2 drops red food coloring (optional)
- Pinch of salt
Melt butter and allow to cool slightly.
Place 1/2 cup strawberries in a blender and pulse until smooth. Set aside.
In a medium bowl, add the sweetened condensed milk, melted butter, vanilla, pureed strawberries, remaining chopped strawberries, and pinch of salt. Add 1-2 drops of red food coloring, if desired. Mix until combined. Set aside.
With a mixer, beat the heavy whipping cream on high speed until mixture is very thick. It should take 5-10 minutes.
With a spatula or large spoon, gently blend the fruit mix in with the whipped cream.
Let ice cream soften at room temperature for 5-10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is a great solution for what to do with fresh picked strawberries!
Enter to Win Today’s Prize
Tovolo is a company constantly striving to improve. Even if it’s as simple as finding a way to make a better ice cream scoop, Tovolo does everything it can to revolutionize its customers’ experiences with its products. This ice cream set, including an ice cream tub, scoop, and strawberry huller, will allow you to scoop and store ice cream with ease. Tovolo is always working to make your life easier.
In order to win today’s 12 Days of Christmas in July Giveaway, all you need to do is leave a comment on this blog post below telling us:
What’s your favorite flavor of ice cream?
OFFICIAL RULES FOR DAILY CONTEST:
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog July 22, 2016 as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tomorrow, July 21, 2016 at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on the project above. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada excluding Quebec.
THIS CONTEST HAS ENDED. Check out the rest of the 12 Days of Christmas in July giveaway series. There are still 4 chances to win!
Congrats Elizabeth R.!
You’ve won the Sweet Treat Tub, Ice Cream Scoop, and the Strawberry Huller from Tovolo! You will receive and email shortly.
Be sure to enter our sleigh of prizes giveaway to win each of our giveaways featured!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- 16 Old-Fashioned Recipes Through The Decades - January 19, 2018
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 22, 2017
- Enter RecipeLion’s 10 Days of Thanks Giveaway Celebration 2017! - November 8, 2017