At the end of each night, the two countries that typically have the most medals overall are USA and China. This is going to be a close one here at RecipeLion as some very popular dishes go head to head in this round of the 2012 Food Battle. Whoever takes home the most gold may not be in your control as you watch the strongest and fastest people represent their native countries on tv, but you do have a say in which traditional dish you like better. Keep the comments coming to up your chances at winning our grand prize.
Each day we have two recipes face-off and it’s up to you to decide who goes home with the gold medal. All you have to do is click on the link or picture of the dish you want to win and leave a comment on that recipes’s page. The votes will be tallied and one lucky commenter at the end of the entire tournament will win a prize! Winners will be announced right here on the blog at the end of the Food Battle.
If you can’t decide which recipe is your favorite go ahead on comment on both of them, it will increase your chance of winning.
The USA is well-represented with this All American Apple Pie from RecipeLion.com. It doesn’t get more patriotic than this classic dessert recipe that will impress the family no matter what the event. Let the apples do their thing with the cinnamon sugar combination that makes this pie recipe taste like home.
The best Chinese food recipes are the ones that are swimming in flavorful sauces. Slow Cooker General Taos Chicken has plenty of time to marinate so each bite packs a punch of garlic, red pepper flakes and a little brown sugar to sweeten it up. Toss in your ingredients and your work is done with an easy recipe from AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. You’ll have more time to watch your favorite Olympians take home the gold.
- Contest open to US and Canada residents ages 18 and over
- One comment/entry per person per recipe. Can’t decide on one, comment on both!
- Contest closes August 11, 2012 at 11:59p CST.
- Please comment on the site of the recipe you want to win in order to be entered.
- Winner will be posted on this blog and notified by email.
*Reminder – Comments on this blog post are not counted towards the giveaway. You must click on the projects and comment on the site to be eligible to win a prize.
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Foodie State of Mind: 50 Recipes for 50 States - September 28, 2015
- #AppleWeek: Mom’s German Apple Cobbler Recipe - September 21, 2015
- Editor Picks: 15 Easy Appetizer Recipes for Football Season - September 11, 2015