Going out to dinner on Valentine’s Day can end up costing a small fortune. Fear not, at AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com we have gourmet recipes anyone can make to impress your sweetie this Valentine’s Day. You do not have to be a master in the kitchen to whip up a gourmet & romantic meal for two. Whether you make a Valentine’s themed breakfast recipe or serve a divine dinner, these meal ideas will make for a great holiday! Do not miss our bonus cocktail recipe!
Recipes for Valentine’s Day Breakfast
Start your Valentine’s Day on the “right” side of the bed with these adorable, not to mention delicious recipes. Surprise your sweetheart with breakfast in bed and you will be showered with affection.
- Copycat Krispy Kreme Heart-Shaped Doughnuts – No one can resist a doughnut…especially one shaped like a heart!
- Valentine’s Day Egg in the Basket from Reclaiming Provincial – Serve a complete breakfast all in one cute piece of toast.
- Valentine’s Day Copycat Pop Tarts – This knockoff recipe isn’t just for Valentine’s Day!
- Bacon Hearts from Rachel Schultz – NOTHING says love like a bacon heart.
Recipes for Valentine’s Day Dinner
Cooking a Valentine’s Day dinner for your hubby or leading lady is a great way to show your love. These easy, yet upscale, recipes will ensure a divine dinner.
- Applebee’s Knockoff Southwest Steak – Valentine’s Day isn’t just about hearts; it is also about indulging in the finer foods.
- Heart Beet Salad from Lick My Spoon – This salad looks like you may find it served at a high-end restaurant.
- Cheesecake Factory Bang Bang Shrimp Copycat – Celebrate Valentine’s Day with a bang!
- Roasted Heart Potatoes from Haniela’s – This is the perfect Valentine’s Day side dish to accompany any entree.
- Applebee’s Baby Back Ribs Knockoff – Looking to impress your man on V-Day? Nothing will impress more than a perfect ribs recipe
- Champagne Risotto from The Date Dish – Two of our favorite things, champagne and risotto, come together in perfect harmony with this main course.
Recipes for Valentine’s Day Dessert
Valentine’s Day is one of the few holidays, like Halloween, directly associated with candy and dessert. From heart-shaped cookies to a box of chocolates, there are lots of “sweet” ways to show your affection.
- Knockoff Kneaders Heart-Shaped Sugar Cookies – These famous cookies taste even better when homemade.
- Homemade Conversation Hearts – These classic and iconic Valentine’s Day candies are simple to recreate.
- Homemade Valentine’s Day Gumdrops – This classic candy makes the perfect heart shaped edible gift.
- Five-Ingredient Chocolate Lava Cake from Tater Tots & Jello – Only 5 ingredients until the chocolate starts flowing.
- Homemade Valentine’s Day Fudge – Anyone can make this easy fudge recipe, even the most hopeless of cooks.
BONUS Valentine’s Day Cocktail
What is your favorite Valentine’s Day tradition?
Latest posts by AllFreeCopycatRecipes (see all)
- 16 Copycat Starbucks Drink Recipes - March 10, 2018
- Cooking on the Home Front: 17 Recipes from World War II - February 17, 2018
- Host a Spectacular New Year’s Eve Party! - December 22, 2017