There are certain flavors we have come to expect and look forward to as the seasons change. While pumpkin is the clear ruler of fall, I am a huge fan of apple, especially when it comes to desserts. Don’t get me wrong, pumpkin is freaking delicious and it certainly has a place on my list of favorite fall flavors, but I feel like apples often get overlooked and I’m here to advocate for these little guys. While an apple pie latte might not be making an appearance on any Starbucks menus this year, it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy apples in a bounty of different desserts from now until Thanksgiving.
From pies and cakes to monkey bread and cookie bars, apples have made their way into all of the delicious recipes below. These are my top 10 picks for apple desserts this year, and let’s just say, I’m a fan of decadence when it comes to dessert, so get ready to indulge that sweet tooth. I don’t always eat desserts, but when I do, I don’t mess around.
Give all those pumpkin lovers a run for their money this year. Make a few of these recipes and show them why apple deserves just as much attention, if not more!
10 Best Apple Desserts
- Brown Butter Apple Custard Pie – My fave!
- Caramel Apple Danish
- Apple Pie Pull Aparts with Maple Glaze – OMG
- Cinnamon Cream Cheese Apple Cake
- Baked Apple Pie Roll-Ups
- Mom’s German Apple Cobbler
- Best Ever Upside Down Apple Pie
- Individual Caramel Apple Cheesecake Dip
- Best Snickers Caramel Apple Pie Bars – great use for leftover Halloween candy!
- Caramel Apple Golden Oreo No Bake Cake
Which fall flavor is your favorite? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Two-Tomato Salsa + Brieftons Giveaway - December 20, 2016
- Slow Cooker Coq au Vin a la Julia Child + the zen of slow cooking Giveaway - December 19, 2016
- Old School German Goulash + Dreamfarm Giveaway - December 16, 2016