In these increasingly tough economic times, it’s more important than ever to do things on a budget: Shop on a budget, go out on a budget, and perhaps most importantly, cook on a budget.
With lots of low-budget recipes to choose from, you’ll see how easy it really is to feed your family without breaking the bank. We have budget recipes for casseroles, cakes, cookies â€” you name it. Check out these 10 easy budget recipes and make some meals that are big on taste, not on cost.
- Biscuit Bacon Chicken Casserole â€” Will simply blow you away
- Meatloaf by Aunt Celeste â€” You’ll be surprised how good it is
- Creamy Potato Tuna Casserole â€” 4 simple ingredients
- 8-Pepper Chili â€” Very quick and easy
- Easy Banana Nut Bread â€” One of the most delicious imaginable
- Golden Tater Tot Casserole â€” Just plain tastes good
- Chili Meatloaf and Potato Casserole â€” Has all your favorites
- Bologna and Beans Casserole â€” An easy weeknight meal
- Peanut Butter Cookies â€” Less than 30 minutes to prepare
- Poor Man’s Cake â€” Enjoy a budget-friendly sweet treat
Another budget-friendly idea is knitting your own clothes, like scarves and mittens. My colleagues at FaveCrafts.com have put together a great free eBook that’s chock-full of free knitting patterns, including kitchen knits, so download 24 Quick and Easy Knitting Patterns eBook free today.