Since everyone loves restaurant food of one sort or another, you should check out our wide variety of top-secret restaurant copycat recipes. They have become very popular, and they’re a great way to recreate restaurant quality meals in the comfort of your own kitchen. Bonus: You don’t have to spend tons of money in the process.
Try any one (or more) of our 10 brand-new secret restaurant recipes below and impress your family and friends. They’ll think you carried out from your local Red Lobster or Burger King, since the at-home versions of these recipes taste so much like the real thing! I happen to really love the Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits.
- A & W Coney Island Copycat Sauce – Authentic Coney Island taste
- Joe’s Crab Shack Blue Crab Dip – Great restaurant taste at home
- Jimmy Buffett’s Margaritaville Restaurant Perfect Margarita – Perfect with a hamburger or Mexican dish
- Popeye’s Cajun Gravy Copycat Recipe – Delicious over mashed potatoes
- Shakey’s Mojo Potatoes – Everyone loves them
- Dog ‘n’ Suds Coney Sauce – Enjoy all the goodness
- California Pizza Kitchen Copycat Pizza Dough – A wonderful pizza dough
- Burger King Big King Copycat – Mmmm Burger King!
- Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits – Fall in love with them
- Red Lobster Shrimp Scampi – Such an easy dish to make
- Arby’s Copycat Horsey Sauce – Mild but tangy
- Applebee’s Bourbon Steak – Savory and sweet
- Wendy’s Frosty – Only Wendy’s has the Frosty
- Taco Bell’s Chalupa Supreme – Just like the real thing
- Red Robin-Style Bonzai Hamburger – Savory and sweet
- Olive Garden Breadsticks – Everyone knows them
- McDonald’s Big Mac Sauce – A fast food classi
- Hard Rock Cafe Twisted Mac ‘n’ Cheese – Has crunch and color
- KFC’s Coleslaw – Requires no prep time
- Cinnabon’s Cinnamon Rolls – Warm and sticky
I’ve also listed some of our readers’ past favorite copycat recipes in numbers 11-20, so have a ball and make them all!
I know that many of us who love to cook also love to sew, or would like to learn how. That’s why I’m sharing this great free eBook from my colleagues at FaveCrafts.com. If you’ve always wanted to learn to sew, their Sewing for Beginners eBook is just perfect for you. It has guides, tips, and free sewing patterns, so download your free copy of Sewing for Beginners today. You’ll enjoy it “sew” much!
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 25, 2020
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 20, 2020
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 16, 2020