As much as you may fantasize about making all of the gorgeous gourmet meals you see in photos all over the internet, there’s one ingredient standing in your way: Time. You can lack time for a variety of reasons, but it’s still important to pay attention to what you’re eating.
You may not have time to make every fresh-ingredients-a-plenty lunch you see on Pinterest, but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy an interesting meal. The trick is to find a quick, easy recipe that fits your busy schedule. Don’t underestimate the effectiveness of freezing lunches in bulk so you can grab and go in the morning! It will save you money, too.
When it comes to your lunches, at work or otherwise, don’t let a boring routine rule your diet just because it’s fast. There are so many other quick recipes out there! Just browse these fun recipes from RecipeLion.com. We have a great mix of classics and new inspiration to keep your lunches completely munch-worthy.
10 Quick Lunches For Your Busy Life
- Turkey Parmesan Roll-Ups – Just freeze and reheat, like a homemade hot pocket!
- Copycat Subway Meatball Marinara
- Lightened Up Egg Salad – Once you know how to boil the perfect egg, this is a cinch!
- Chipotle-Style Burrito Bowl
- 5 Minute Chicken Salad
- Santa Fe Chicken Salad Wrap
- Bunco Buns – Freeze ’em in bulk!
- Copycat Cafe Rio Sweet Barbacoa Pork
- 3-Ingredient Baked Ham and Cheese Rollups
- Doubly Good Deli Salad
What’s your go-to lunch for a busy day?
- Quick and Easy Dinner Idea: Four-Ingredient OMG Chicken - November 24, 2021
- Make-Ahead Baked Eggnog French Toast Recipe - November 20, 2021
- 4 Turkey Leftover Recipes That Aren’t Turkey Sandwiches - November 19, 2021