Recipes with rice are usually easy and quick to prepare! Plus, you can use many types of sauces to liven your dish up. Many ethnicities use rice in some of their most traditional dishes. Rice is a very big part of many cultures. There are many types of beef and chicken Asian recipes with rice. Additionally, there are many Indian and Thai recipes that contain rice as well. Cubans eat a lot of rice and beans. Texans and natives of Louisiana also have many interesting rice dishes native to their areas.
10 Slow Cooker Rice Recipes
There are also many soup recipes with rice. In addition, there are many types of rice, including one called “risotto” that has become much more popular in the last decade or two. It usually has a more soft and creamy texture to it. Rice is all over the diet spectrum globally. There are so many interesting ingredients to pair it with and sauces that truly make this grain shine. Enjoy a rice dish for your next weeknight meal or casual dinner gathering. Your slow cooker is the perfect place to make these types of dishes!
Slow Cooker Recipes with Rice
- Slow Cooker Beef on Rice
- Slow Cooker Cuban Black Bean and Rice Bowls
- Beer Cheese Slow Cooker Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Slow Cooker Mushroom Sage Risotto
- Slow Cooker Coconut Rice and Mango Shrimp
- Slow Cooker Southwestern Chicken and Rice
- Easy Chicken and Wild Rice Soup
- Cheesy Chicken and Rice
- Stuffed Slow Cooker Bell Peppers
- Jazzed up Jambalaya
Are there certain rice dishes from your cultural background you would like to share with our readers? Tell us in the comments below.
Latest posts by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes (see all)
- 10 Delicious Pork Roast Recipes for the Holiday Season - December 8, 2018
- 10 Slow Cooker Cake Mix-based Dessert Recipes: Try One of These for the Holidays - December 2, 2018
- 10 Slow Cooker Rice Recipes - November 17, 2018