The holidays are a hay day for desserts! From Christmas and New Year’s Eve, there are plenty of occasions to make big, extravagant desserts. Personally, I’m a fan of simple dessert lasagna or a nice bread pudding. But these angelic desserts really take the cake (get it) when it comes to holiday desserts.
So what makes a dessert angelic, you may ask? It’s simple — anything that’s light and fluffy and puts a smile on your face. I love to take recipes like these to big parties because they’re a great opportunity to bring something that you know everyone will love. And it’s not all angel food cake. There’s everything from marshmallow-filled cakes to fluffy ambrosia salad and (my personal favorite) meltaway cookies that will melt in your mouth. One bite and you’ll feel like you’re eating the dessert of angels!
Angelic Cake Recipes
For me, nothing beats a nice, fluffy cake. Taking a bite is like tasting heaven, especially if that cake as a little bit of marshmallow thrown into the mix. Make one of these cakes, and it will fly off the plate!
- Chocolate Angel Food Cakes
- Fluffy Jell-O Mousse Cake
- Millionaire’s Marshmallow Fluff Cake
- Moist Fluffy Coconut Cake
- Cheery Hot Chocolate Pound Cake
- Cherry Almond Winter Cake
Which of these Angelic Cake Recipes would you make?
Other Angelic Desserts
Angelic desserts aren’t all about the cake, you know. These desserts are the ones that will steal the show at your next family gathering. They’re fluffy, they’re flavorful, and they’ll fill your heart (and mouth) with happiness.
- Gingerbread Marshmallow Fluff
- Timeless Ambrosia Salad
- Fluffy Cranberry Salad
- Christmas Eggnog Meltaways
- Simple Whipped Shortbread
What is your favorite angelic dessert?
Latest posts by TheBestDessertRecipes (see all)
- 9 Bite-Sized Picnic Desserts for a Sweet Summer Day - June 14, 2019
- 17 Strawberry Lemonade Recipes: Easy Dessert Recipes and More - June 1, 2019
- 9 Italian Dessert Recipes That Will Transport You to Rome - May 27, 2019