Ahhh, the humble slushy drink! It’s hard to believe that blended ice and syrup can taste so good, but it’s true. Out of all the childhood snacks that exist, slushy drinks hold the most nostalgia for me personally, from birthday parties to biking to corner stores to first dates. (Tawdry, I know!) And when the sun is scorching, I think we can all agree that there is absolutely nothing as soothing as an ice-cold slushy.
So, are you looking to beat the heat this summer? Then you’re in luck! We here at RecipeLion.com, TheBestDessertRecipes.com, and AllFreeCopyCatRecipes.com have collected our favorite 11 Slushy Drinks for Summer! Now when the temperature is hitting the triple digits, you can sit back, take a long sip, and say that classic phrase: “Ahhhh!”
11 Slushy Drinks for Summer
Believe it or not, slushy drinks don’t have to be just for kids. You can make slushies that are fit for all sorts of get-togethers and occasions, and we have gathered 11 awesome examples right here. Whether you want an adults-only boozy slushy to serve at cocktail parties or if you want something to give to the kids after a long day of play, there’s something here for you. All of these simple dessert drink recipes can be made easily in your own home. Enjoy!
Non-Alcoholic Slushy Drink Recipes
- Magical Homemade Disneyland Apple Slush
- Blue Raspberry Slushie (shown)
- Fruity Christmas Slush Recipe – great any time of year!
- Cran-Pomegranate Citrus Slushie
- Copycat Kool-Aid Slushie
- Summer Lovin’ Slushie Recipe (shown)
- Copycat 7-Eleven Cherry Slurpee – classic!
Alcoholic Slushy Drink Recipes
- Boozy Bourbon Cherry Slushies (shown)
- Cheerful Cherry Vanilla Wine Slushies
- Berry Cherry Wine Slushies
- Watermelon Vodka Slushie – only 2 ingredients!
What are your favorite slushy flavors? Any fond memories? Let us know in the comments!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- Media Spotlight: RecipeLion Cookbooks in the Press - March 19, 2019
- Erin Go Bragh! 15 St. Patrick’s Day Easy Dinner Recipes - March 10, 2019
- Crazy Cheap: 8 Budget-Friendly Potato Recipes - March 6, 2019