Today is the sixth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway. You can enter each day to win the prize of the day! Contest rules and how to enter are below.
On the sixth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me …
Enter to Win Today’s Prize:
Today’s prize is a Blogger Cookbook Prize Pack from Hope Comerford, Karen Petersen, Kathy Hester, and Stephanie O’Dea, brought to you by AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. In order to win today’s present, all you need to do is:
Like AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes’s Facebook Page AND:
Leave a comment on this blog post telling us:
WHAT’S YOUR FAVORITE THING TO MAKE IN YOUR SLOW COOKER?
Receive one additional entry by leaving a comment on one of today’s recipes: Slow Cooker Peanut Brittle Candy, Slow Cooker Chex Mix, Slow Cooker Hummingbird Cake Oatmeal, No Bake Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls. Just go to the recipe on the site and leave a comment.
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- You must “like” the AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes Facebook page to be eligible.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Saturday, November 30, at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this blog post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US.
“Sleigh of Prizes” Text/Rules:
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by entering a comment on any of today’s recipe on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes. You can enter a comment each day of the contest on any of the featured recipes for 12 chances to win!
OFFICIAL RULES FOR GRAND PRIZE
- To be entered to win the “Sleigh of Prizes,” one of each of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway prizes, you must leave a comment on any of today’s recipes: Slow Cooker Peanut Brittle Candy, Slow Cooker Chex Mix, Slow Cooker Hummingbird Cake Oatmeal, No Bake Chocolate Coconut Peanut Butter Balls.
- You have until Friday, December 6, 2013 at 11:59 CST to comment on our recipes on the site.
- One comment per person is permitted to be posted each day of the Giveaway. Only one comment on one of today’s recipes will be counted.
- Comments left on this blog post do not count towards the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 7, 2013.
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020