Here’s another chance to enter the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! You can enter each day from December 1st-16th to win the prize of the day, as well as the grand prize. Information about today’s prize, contest rules, and how to enter are below.
How to Enter:
Just comment on this blog post with an answer to this question:
What is your favorite vegetable to put in a classic chicken pot pie?
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Wednesday, December 10, at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this blog post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US.
Grand Prize Entry and Rules:
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by submitting a comment on today’s recipe on RecipeLion.com. You can submit a comment each day of the contest on the featured recipes for 12 chances to win!
- To be entered to win the “Sleigh of Prizes,” one of each of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway prizes, you must leave a comment on today’s recipe of the day, Classic Chicken Pot Pie.
- You have until Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 11:59 CST to comment on our recipes on the site.
- One comment per person, per recipe on the site, is permitted to be posted each day of the Giveaway.
- Comments left on this blog post do not count towards the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 17, 2014.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020