Here’s another chance to enter the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! You can enter each day from December 1st-16th to win the prize of the day, as well as the grand prize. Information about today’s prize, contest rules, and how to enter are below.
If you want something different and easy for Christmas dinner, try Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks from Ergo Chef. This lamb recipe only requires six ingredients – just throw them together, let them cook in your slow cooker, and serve!
How to Enter:
Just comment on this blog post with an answer to this question:
What will you serve as a main dish for Christmas dinner?
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Monday, December 15, at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this blog post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US.
Grand Prize Entry and Rules:
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by submitting a comment on today’s recipe on AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. You can submit a comment each day of the contest on the featured recipes for 12 chances to win!
- To be entered to win the “Sleigh of Prizes,” one of each of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway prizes, you must leave a comment on today’s recipe of the day, Slow Cooked Lamb Shanks.
- You have until Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 11:59 CST to comment on our recipes on the site.
- One comment per person, per recipe on the site, is permitted to be posted each day of the Giveaway.
- Comments left on this blog post do not count towards the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 17, 2014.
- The Best Slow Cooker Soups—Ever - October 15, 2020
- 10 Slow Cooker Church Suppers: Some of our Favorites for Your Family - October 14, 2020
- 10 Campbell’s Slow Cooker Recipes: Delicious Dinner Options - October 9, 2020