It’s hard to believe but we’re almost at the end! Today is Day 11 with our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! Today’s giveaway is hosted by our friends at AllFreeSlowCookerRecipes.com. Today and tomorrow are your last days to try to win a prize.
On the eleventh day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…
Eleven Pipers Piping!
Hot Buttered Rum In The Slow Cooker comes from one of our favorite bloggers, Stephanie O’Dea, who has a blog called A Year of Slow Cooking. This easy hot rum drink recipe is perfect for a holiday gathering. It only takes two hours to cook and serves five.
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
In order to win today’s surprise gift, all you need to do is click on the Hot Buttered Rum In The Slow Cooker and post a comment below the recipe! Once you comment you will be automatically entered to win a festive mystery prize. The winner will be announced December 27th. You can click on the photo above or the links below, but be sure to leave a comment on Hot Buttered Rum In The Slow Cooker.
Click on this Hot Buttered Rum In The Slow Cooker recipe and leave a comment below the recipe to enter today’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway and receive a free mystery prize!
- The winner will be selected at random. Tune in December 27th for the announcement of the winner on our 12 Days of Christmas blog page. The prize will remain a mystery. Winners will receive their surprise gifts 2-4 weeks after the daily contest.
- You have until tonight, Friday, December 23rd at 11:59p EST to enter your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Only one comment per person. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020