On the ninth day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me…
Nine Ladies Dancing!
Because dancing ladies have nothing to do with food…I also bring you…9 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party eCookbook. Whether you’re swapping cookies or just making them to get in the holiday spirit, this eCookbook is free to download and filled with fun copycat cookie recipes!
Enjoy Girl Scout cookie flavors with tastefully simple copycat recipes for Girl Scout cookies, or make your favorite Christmas cookie recipes modeled after your favorite brands such as Mrs. Field’s and Keebler. This free eCookbook contains chocolate chip cookie recipes, sugar cookie recipes and more. For more copycat recipe ideas, go to AllFreeCopycatRecipes.com!
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
In order to win today’s mystery prize gift, all you need to is “Like” the AllFreeCopycatRecipes Facebook page and comment on a Facebook post about the free eCookbook mentioned above, 9 Christmas Cookie Recipes for Hosting a Christmas Cookie Exchange Party. There will be a post about the eCookbook on AllFreeCopycatRecipes’ Facebook page, with *a special question* for you to answer with a comment. Your comment counts as your entry for the prize! The winner will be chosen at random and announced in tomorrow’s 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway blog post!
- The winner will be selected at random. Tune in tomorrow for the announcement of the winner and today’s prize on our 12 Days of Christmas blog page. The prize will remain a mystery. Winners will receive their surprise gifts 2-4 weeks after the daily contest.
- You have until tonight, Wednesday, December 21st at 11:59p EST to enter your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Only one comment per person. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Easy Game Day Appetizers - January 9, 2021
- Slow Cooker Classic Christmas Cake-Mix Desserts: Sample Some of Santa’s Favorites - December 20, 2020
- Christmas Dinner in Your Slow Cooker: Make Your Holiday Efficient and Delicious - December 19, 2020