Today is day 12 and the final day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! Which means Merry Christmas Eve and…
On the 12th day of our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway, my true love gave to me… 12 Drummers Drumming!
The drummers are drumming because they are super excited for these 12 recipes!
Christmas is tomorrow, do you know what you’re eating for breakfast? Hopefully one of these super easy breakfast casseroles!
With our “12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning” eCookbook you won’t have to stress if you haven’t figured out what to serve the family tomorrow morning, these casseroles are super easy and many can be made with ingredients often already in the fridge! So relax, go enjoy your family, we hope you get lots of awesome gifts and don’t forget to enter to win – see how below!
HOW TO ENTER TO WIN TODAY’S PRIZE
In order to win today’s mystery prize gift, all you need to do is comment on a Facebook post about the free eCookbook mentioned above, “12 Overnight Breakfast Casseroles for Christmas Morning” eCookbook. There will be a post about the eCookbook on RecipeLion’s Facebook page, with *a special question* for you to answer with a comment. Your comment counts as your entry for the prize! The winner will be chosen at random and announced December 27th in our 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway winner announcement blog post!
- The winner will be selected at random. Tune in tomorrow for the announcement of the winner and today’s prize on our 12 Days of Christmas blog page. The prize will remain a mystery. Winners will receive their surprise gifts 2-4 weeks after the daily contest.
- You have until tonight, Saturday, December 24th at 11:59p EST to enter your comment. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Only one comment per person. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US and/or Canada.
- Your Dump and Go Meal Plan - October 17, 2020
- 5 Reasons It’s Totally Okay to Eat Dessert for Breakfast - October 6, 2020
- 12 Healthy Casserole Recipes for Hectic Weeknights - October 4, 2020