Here’s another chance to enter the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway! You can enter each day from December 1st-16th to win the prize of the day, as well as the grand prize. Information about today’s prize, contest rules, and how to enter are below.
Make Aunt Gina’s Lasagna from Fante’s Kitchen Shop from Harold Import Co for a homemade, country-style meal that the whole family with enjoy. This hearty lasagna recipe is the perfect comfort food for cold weather nights.
How to Enter:
Comment on this blog post with an answer to this question:
What is your favorite kind of cheese?
- There is a maximum of one entry per person. The entry will be based upon a comment left on this blog post. Duplicate comments will be deleted and are not tallied.
- The winner will be selected at random from the comments on this blog post.
- Winner will be announced here on the blog tomorrow as well as contacted by the email address provided.
- You have until tonight, Tuesday, December 2, at 11:59p EST to leave your comment on this blog post. Comments posted after that will not be counted.
- Contest open to anyone 18+ in US.
Grand Prize Entry and Rules:
Enter to win all 12 Presents from the 12 Days of Christmas by submitting a comment on today’s recipe on AllFreeCasseroleRecipes.com. You can submit a comment each day of the contest on the featured recipes for 12 chances to win!
- To be entered to win the “Sleigh of Prizes,” one of each of the 12 Days of Christmas Giveaway prizes, you must leave a comment on today’s recipe of the day, Aunt Gina’s Lasagna.
- You have until Tuesday, December 16, 2014 at 11:59 CST to comment on our recipes on the site.
- One comment per person, per recipe on the site, is permitted to be posted each day of the Giveaway.
- Comments left on this blog post do not count towards the Grand Prize.
- Grand Prize winner of all 12 prizes will be announced on December 17, 2014.
Latest posts by AllFreeCasseroleRecipes (see all)
- 12 Lazy Casserole Recipes for the Laid-Back Cook - July 26, 2020
- 10 Vintage Casserole Recipes Grandma Won’t Tell You - June 11, 2020
- 14 Southern Recipes to Feed the Whole Family - May 25, 2020