I love stuffing myself full of sweets as much as the next person, but dessert wasn’t always meant to be such a big meal! Originally, a delicious dessert was supposed to be small and light — just a palate-cleansing bow on top at the end of a larger, filling meal. So why not return back to the roots of what makes a good dessert with these one-bite desserts?
Let’s be honest with ourselves: everything’s cuter when it’s tiny. From babies to puppies, anything small is automatically more adorable. So when we take a look at these one-bite dessert recipes, we can’t help but say, “Aww!” This week, treat yourself to some irresistible desserts that won’t make you feel bloated and regretful later on. What’s especially nice about one-bite desserts is that they’re easy to make in bulk. Any of these recipes would be perfect as the star of your next party or potluck! Everyone will definitely thank you.
So without further adieu, here are the RecipeLion.com and TheBestDessertRecipes.com editors’ top picks for one-bite desserts. These tiny little bundles of tastiness are sure to put smiles on your face! From cheesecakes to fair food to classic childhood recipes, this list will have a little something sweet that everyone will enjoy!
12 Incredible One-Bite Desserts
- Country Fair Funnel Cake Bites
- Fried Cheesecake Bites – (shown)
- Mini Homemade Mounds Candy Bars
- Churro Bites with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Filling – (shown)
- Mini Pumpkin Cake Bites
- Muffin Tin Cinnamon Bisquick Bites – Better than cinnamon rolls!
- Mini Apple Crisp Cheesecakes
- 4-Ingredient Cake Mix Mini Cakes
- Mini Powdered Sugar Donut Holes – (shown)
- Mini Cheesecake Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups
- Orange Creamsicle Cake Bites
- Andes Mint Mini Cheesecakes – (shown) These will definitely be gone too fast!
What’s your go-to guilty pleasure/cheat day food? We’d love to hear about it in the comments!
- 10 BBQ and Grill Recipes to Drool Over This Summer - June 13, 2021
- The Ultimate No Bake Dessert: Stuffed Strawberries - June 4, 2021
- 14 Memorial Day Desserts For Every Cookout - May 25, 2021