I’ll let you in on a little secret: I don’t enjoy cooking as much as I like eating. There, I said it.
You might be thinking, “Yes, that is so me. AllFreeCasseroleRecipes just gets me.” Maybe you think, “No way! I love cooking and eating equally.” Or possibly you’re thinking, “All’s fair in love and war.” But no, that one’s not about cooking, is it?
Anyway, no matter how you feel about cooking, I think we can all agree that the best casserole recipes are simple to make and delicious. Sometimes the idea of making a meal with a lot of steps using ingredients I don’t have is just too overwhelming. But I still want a homemade meal! It can be a frustrating problem to have.
Luckily, there is a solution. We’ve put together this collection of 12 Lazy Casserole Recipes for the Laid-Back Cook to fix all of your problems. Okay, maybe not all of them, but at least the food-related ones. If you’re like me and you enjoy eating homemade meals but you have a laid-back approach to cooking, these recipes are the perfect fit.
Below you’ll find some of our favorite casserole recipes. We’ve included recipes with 5 ingredients or less, one-pot meals, easy desserts, and much more! Plus, with a few freezer cooking tips, you can turn any of these easy casseroles into a make ahead meal (who said this couldn’t get any easier?).
- Lazy Chicken and Rice Casserole Recipe
- 4-Ingredient Bubble-Up Lasagna
- Lazy Morning Sausage Crescent Casserole
- Barbecue Casserole
- 4-Ingredient Biscuits and Gravy Casserole
- Simple Sausage and Gnocchi Skillet
- One-Bowl Chicken Casserole
- Italian Crescent Casserole with Ground Beef
- Meat and Potatoes Bake
- 20 Minute Baked Mac and Cheese
- 3-Ingredient No-Bake Peanut Butter Bars
- Church Lady’s Cherry Dump Cake Cobbler
If you’re looking for even more easy casserole recipes, then you will enjoy the new cookbook from RecipeLion. This cookbook features a full color photo of each recipe so you know exactly how the dish should look. Authored by Cutthroat Kitchen winner, Addie Gundry, Family Favorite Casserole Recipes features 103 brand new casseroles! Order your copy today from Barnes & Noble or Amazon.
What’s your favorite easy casserole recipe?
Latest posts by AllFreeCasseroleRecipes (see all)
- 12 Lazy Casserole Recipes for the Laid-Back Cook - July 26, 2020
- 10 Vintage Casserole Recipes Grandma Won’t Tell You - June 11, 2020
- 14 Southern Recipes to Feed the Whole Family - May 25, 2020