12 of our Best Anytime Soup Recipes
Hey there cooking enthusiasts!
We at the RecipeLion test kitchen slaved away over the summer making 12 homemade soup recipes from scratch for our latest eCookbook, 12 of Our Best Anytime Soup Recipes. We wanted to bring you this eCookbook in time for fall because that’s when people tend to crave it the most. Soups recipes like these are great to have on hand no matter the time of year, however, which is why we want to give you the chance to download the book and start using the recipes as soon as possible.
There are 4 different sections with 3 original soup recipes each. If you’re a fan of tomato soup, potato soup, vegetable and beef soup, and Mexican-style soup, you’ll be pleasantly surprised by the different recipes we’ve come up with and tested out in our kitchen just for you. You’ll find some familiar favorites, like slow cooker potato soup with cheese and bacon, and the ever-popular chicken tortilla soup, but we’ve also included some recipes that have our own personal touch mixed right in.
Our goal in creating each of these soup recipes for the eCookbook was to give you, our lovely readers, comfort and familiarity while still practicing creative cookery in our test kitchen. Hopefully what we came up with will keep you warm, satisfied and coming back for more.
Happy fall everyone!
5 Top Picks for the Start of the Season
…And just because we love this time of year so much, here are our 5 favorite fall-inspired recipes of the moment. Enjoy!
- How to Make Roasted Butternut Squash Soup
- Slow Cooker Fall Harvest Chili
- Butternut Squash Alfredo Baked Shells
- How to Make Homemade Pumpkin Puree – Plus 3 recipes that use it!
- Crisp and Cozy Pork Chop Pan Dinner
What is your favorite type of soup? Let us know in the comments below!
Latest posts by RecipeLion (see all)
- RecipeLion’s No-Bake Desserts Cookbook Featured in Closer Weekly - July 18, 2017
- Millionaire Pie Recipe - July 17, 2017
- Windy City Live Welcomes RecipeLion’s Addie Gundry - July 10, 2017