Spring has sprung, and there is no better season to enjoy eating outdoors. Whether you’re looking to grab the kids for an impromptu picnic, or join some co-workers outside for lunch, we have the perfect brown bag recipes for you. These recipes are quick, easy and great for on-the-go meals.
- Asian Sausage Salad Wraps – Easy and tasty lunch
- Easy Greek Pasta Salad – Make this in minutes
- Classic Egg Salad Sandwich – The easiest and the best
- Authentic Texas Red Chili – Perfect as leftovers
- Aloha Banana Bread – Great for dessert or a snack
- Chicken Waldorf Pitas – Creamy and delicious lunch
- Red and Blackeye Soup – Budget-friendly and simple
- Cream Cheese Cherry Brownies – Perfect ending
- Quick and Very Easy Fruit Salad – Light and sweet
- Easy Chicken Salad Sandwiches – Couldn’t be easier
- Pear, Blue Cheese and Walnut Salad – Kids love it
- Classic Potato Salad – A fabulous picnic recipe
Don’t forget to pack dessert! Try one of our 108 Great Chocolate Recipes, including Chocolate Raspberry Mousse, Peanut Butter Swirl Brownies, and Chewy Brownie Cookies.