It’s still early in the year, so you’re probably still trying at self-improvement, or maybe you always live a healthy lifestyle. Either way, you deserve to treat yourself! There are so many healthy dessert recipes that you can indulge in, completely guilt-free.
By making little substitutions, you can make a recipe much more healthy. For example, applesauce is a great substitute for eggs, butter, and oil. You can sneak greens into plenty of cake mixes, too! Honestly, while these dessert recipes are healthier options, I wouldn’t worry too much. You don’t need a reason to enjoy some sweets.
Spread the love but not as many calories by making these amazing healthy dessert recipes! As a bonus, we threw in a list of healthy date night dinners, too.
Love Yourself With These
13 Healthy Dessert Recipes
- No-Bake Vanilla Cake Batter Chocolate Truffles
- Surprisingly Healthy Dark Chocolate Puppy Chow
- Guilt-Free Chocolate Fudge
- Healthy Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Old-Fashioned Banana Pudding
- Mini No-Bake Oatmeal Cookies
- 5-Ingredient No Bake White Chocolate Energy Bites
- 3-Ingredient Fruit Cobbler
- 5-Ingredient Cheesecakes for Two
- Gluten Free Flourless Brownies
- The Perfect Apple Crisp
- Frozen Banana Bites
- Skinny Chocolate Chip Cheesecake Bars
For more amazing healthy dessert recipes, check out TheBestDessertRecipes.com