My to-do list is much longer than my “done” list and most nights I just want to sit and relax and have someone else feed me. But I also know that I’ll be healthier if I make most of my meals myself instead of ordering in. I used to think that was really difficult, but once I found some easy recipes to make, healthy eating became a breeze.
Everyone is busy these days and no one has time to actually make a home-cooked meal every night. Except that’s not true anymore. You only feel like it’s impossible to cook every night because a lot of recipes take a lot of time and it’s just so much easier to order in food or heat up something you bought frozen. Fear not. We’re here to provide you with healthy dinner recipes that you can make even on your busiest nights. They’re all easy to make and don’t take a long time, so you’ll be able to enjoy your dinner and still have plenty of free time to relax and watch your favorite shows or indulge in your hobbies.
It’s a common misconception that eating healthy takes a lot of effort. It takes some effort because there’s often meal planning involved, but once you get into it, cooking and eating healthy meals every day becomes second nature. If you find some healthy beginner recipes to start with, you’ll be a pro in no time.
Weeknight Dinner Recipes
- 20 Minute Skillet Chicken
- One-Pot Cheesy Taco Zucchini Noodle Skillet
- Skinny School Night Casserole
- Hungry Lady Casserole
- 20 Minute Skinny Alfredo Pasta
- 30 Minute Quinoa Enchilada Skillet
- One-Pan Chicken Fajita Pasta
- Simple Garlic and Herb Shrimp Pasta
- Skinny Mexican One Skillet Lasagna
- Weeknight Pesto Zoodles
- Easy Peasy Italian Baked Chicken
- “No Work” Lemon and Herb Baked Chicken
- Dump and Go Italian Meatloaf
- Skillet Chicken Cacciatore
- Date Night Spaghetti Dinner
- 20 Easy Vegan Recipe Ideas for Family Get-Togethers - May 19, 2022
- Roasted Brussels Sprouts: The One Brussels Sprouts Recipe You Need in Your Life - April 17, 2022
- Start the Day Right With These Healthy Breakfast Casseroles - April 14, 2022