Summer afternoons are perfect for sitting on your front porch, putting your feet up, and sipping ice-cold lemonade while you read a good book. But plain old lemonade can get old after a while. Why not add some strawberries to spice things up? Better yet, turn your tangy fruit into a delicious summer dessert!
17 Strawberry Lemonade Recipes:
Easy Dessert Recipes and More
Cool off this summer with one of these amazing strawberry lemonade recipes. The combination of tart and sweet flavors is the perfect thing to wake up your taste buds and get you re-energized so you can enjoy the warm weather. These recipes are also the perfect solution to what to make with fresh strawberries (if you’re lucky enough to have some this season!). Your family will love these tangy treats!
Strawberry Lemonade Dessert Recipes
Put a twist on your traditional strawberry pie recipe by adding lemon. Try your hand at these other yummy strawberry lemon ideas too!
- Elegant Strawberry Lemonade Cupcakes (pictured)
- Strawberry Lemonade Poke Cake You’ll love this!
- No Bake Strawberry Lemon Cookie Pie
- Frozen Strawberry Lemonade Dessert
- Quick & Easy Lemon Strawberry Yogurt Pound Cake
- Strawberry Lemon Cream Scones Recipe A perfect mixture of sour and sweet
- Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade Bars
- Sweet & Tart Strawberry Lemon Popsicles
- Strawberry Lemon Coffee Cake NEW!
- Frosted Strawberry Lemonade Cookies
- Low-Fat Lemon Pound Cake with Strawberry Glaze
If your kids are working a lemonade stand this summer, help them stand out from the competition with one of these tasty lemonade recipes!
- Strawberry Lemonade A twist on a classic recipe
- Strawberry Lemonade Punch
- Frozen Strawberry Peach Lemonade
- Strawberry Lemonade Layered Smoothie NEW!
- Strawberry Lemon Slush (pictured)
- Strawberry Pineapple Lemonade